We’ll be in standard tuning for this lesson. It applies to either electric or acoustic slide.
In this lesson, you’ll discover:
- How to hold the slide to sound notes
- Where to position the slide in relation to the frets
- Basic muting using the “back-up fingers”
- Common problems with unwanted buzzing and string noise
- Turning and twisting with the contours of the fretboard
- How to use a different approach by playing with the guitar in lap to have a better understanding of playing slide guitar